The Troubadour house accommodates up to 10 people (ideally 6 adults and 4 children) with its 3 bedrooms and its mezzanine.
The kitchen is new and fully equipped.
The house has central heating and a fireplace to warm up your winter evenings. You will find all the comfort.
The heated indoor swimming pool, overlooking the garden, will keep you busy on rainy days and allow you to relax after a nice hike.
500 meters from the beach, the Troubadour house is the starting point for walks, bike rides, scooter rides, ideal for holidays with family and/or friends.
Welcome to the den of rest with great outdoors!
Located in Cap Gris Nez, in Haut de France, the Troubadour house is 1/4 hour from the Channel, 1h30 from Lille, 2h30 from Brussels, 3h30 from Liège, 3h from Paris and only 1h from London by Eurostar.
You will find large shopping centers (Coquelles or Boulogne) 1/2 hour away, Wimereux and Wissant around ten kilometers away and Nausicaa in Boulogne-sur-Mer 20 kilometers away.
Les Deux Caps will reveal all its secrets to you from this comfortable gîte, located at the foot of the Cap Gris Nez lighthouse.
What will you find?
On the ground floor
- Living room dining room
- Office space (perfect for home working)
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Bedroom 1 with double bed (180 x 200) and closet
- Shower room with sink
- Separate WC
- Veranda giving access to the swimming pool area
- Heated indoor pool
- Closed garden
On the 1st floor
- Bedroom 2 with double bed (160 x 200) and closet
- Bedroom 3 with double bed (160 x 200) and closet
- Bathroom with bath and shower, double sink and a storage unit
- Separate WC
- Large night hall with library and games
On the 2nd floor
- Mezzanine with 4 single beds (90 x 200) and storage box
Central heating and fireplace
- Fridge Freezer
- Traditional pyrolysis oven
- Microwave oven
- Gas hob
- Electric coffee maker and kettle, Senseo coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Duvets and pillows (bed sheets required, provided as an option)
Baby equipment available
- Travel cots
- Baby chairs
- Children’s tableware
- Baby foot
- Books, games
- Large flat screen TV
- Free internet and wifi access
- Garden furniture, parasol